| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Summerville, Sc in October is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 79.2mm (3.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Summerville, Sc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Summerville, Sc, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Summerville, Sc:
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) NW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) NW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.2 miles) NW
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) WNW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 108.7 kms (67.5 miles) WNW
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) W
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) N
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) N
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) NE
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) SE
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) SE