| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Summerville, Sc in November is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 64.5mm (2.5in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:47 long with an average length of 10:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Summerville, Sc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Summerville, Sc, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Summerville, Sc:
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) NW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) NW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.2 miles) NW
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) WNW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 108.7 kms (67.5 miles) WNW
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) W
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) N
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) N
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) NE
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) SE
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) SE